The Annual General Meeting of the Club will be held on Tuesday 7th December 2021 at 7:00 pm
Nibbles and bar will be available from 6:30pm
- Apologies and Minutes of the previous AGM
- President’s Report
- Financial Report and Annual Accounts
- Election of Officers
- Election of Reviewer
- Remits from Committee
Remit 1: Annual Subscription and Table Money
- That the Table Money for all playing sessions be set at $6 per player
- That the Annual Subscription for Ordinary Members be set at $75, that for Associate Members be set at $55 and that for Student Members be set at $0; payable by 28 February 2022
Remit 2 - Health & Safety of Members
- That all players and officials at club bridge sessions and at all bridge tournaments organised or hosted by the club, or conducted in the clubrooms by other brdge organisation, must have proof of being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 in accordance with Government guidelines.
- The health and wellbeing of our members is our number one priority. We will continue to use our COVID-19 protocols for day-to-day requirements. These may be amended from time to time in line with Government guidance and advice from New Zealand Bridge.
- That all organisations or individuals hiring the club premises for events or functions are required to declare that all participants have proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 in accordance with Government guidelines.
Remit 3 - New Category of Membership
That a new category of membership be established: "Friend of the Club".
A Friend of the Club shall be an Ordinary member, elected by the Committee at its sole discretion based on significant financial contributions to the club or other criteria it considers relevant. A Friend of the Club shall have the same privileges and obligations as Ordinary Members.
26 November 2021